Wednesday, November 4, 2009

8 MONTHS AND 20 DAYS!

So I posted the countdown on my facebook, and everyone is now commenting that I am preggers! First off.. M and I have been trying for assbabies for over a year now with no luck.. I think my ovaries might be shot! So its very rude of people to say such a thing.. a man can become quite sensitive to that! Second... everyone knows we want to adopt an asian girl and name her suelingo... YES its after the chick on Global! But spelled differently, it has a nice ring to it! (I saw the sex in the city movie and lilly won me over!)

If you have yet to see it BTW check out the TV show Modern Family M and I are convinced that they follow us and the two gay characters in the show are actually us :(

1 comment:

Gayhey said...

HAHA! We have been naming our fish after bands! Josie and the pussycats lasted for quite a while.. Josie and the Blonde one ganged up on the black one and ate her, and then Josie died from all the fame and attention (bloated and died must of been her ego) and then we didnt want the one anymore becasue she got old and ugly so we took her out of the tank and she died a few short minutes later.